Suppose you want to pass the AWS Developer Associate certification. It is required to have some hands-on experience, even in order to understand some concepts in the courses.
If you don’t have it, consider creating some sort of cloud-based pet-project.
After you got familiarize yourself with base services like EC2, S3 and Lambda, I highly recommend you following courses & practical tests in exact same order.
Getting ahead, you have to spent 1-3 month of sustainable preparation in order to be well-confident before going to the exam:
- A Cloud Guru course & tests A Cloud Guru
- Stephane Maarek’s course Ultimate AWS Certified Developer Associate 2023 NEW DVA-C02
- Stephane Maarek’s practice tests AWS Certified Developer Associate [4 Practice Exam Tests]
- Neal Davis’ practice tests AWS Certified Developer Associate Practice Exam Questions
- Jon Bonso’s practice tests AWS Certified Developer Associate 2023 – DVA-C02
- Whizlab tests AWS Certified Developer Associate
Don’t be afraid repeating the same topics over and over again, as the exam encompasses a bunch of topics, in which you may lost, if you won’t pay enough attention to them.
Good luck at the exam!
If you still have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments under this article or write me at email@example.com.
If I saved your day, you can support me 🤝